Course dates and time:Thu 31st Jan – Thur 7th Mar, 6pm – 7pm
Address: 21 Off St , Gladstone Inclusion Centre. Gladstone Central
And you can come to the Wednesdays 6pm classes for FREE during the length of this course!!!!
We are going to review fundamental yoga poses, understanding their benefits, alignments and contraindications, how to adapt them for you.
* Standing poses : Tadasana, Uttanasana, Ardha Uttanasana, Utkatasana, Ardha Chandrasana, Ragdoll Position, Warriors, Balance Poses (Garudasana, Tree, Natarajasana), Konasanas and Trikonasanas
* Seated poses: Navasana, Badha Konasana, Gomukhasana,Sukhasana, Ardha Matsyendrasana, Janu Sirsasana, Parivritta Janu Sirsasana, Paschimottanasana, Dandasana, Upavistha Konasana
* Supine poses: Matsyasana, Ananda Balasana, Supta Badha konasana, Supine Spinal Twinst
* Prone poses: Dhanurasana, Bhujangasana, Bitalasana, Salabhasana, Sphinx Pose, Urdhva Mukha Svanasana, Dolphin Pose, Ashtanga Asana, Chaturanga dandasana
* Surya Namaskar (Sun Salutation)
* Inversion: Adho Mukha Svanasana, Sarvangasana, Viparita Karani
* Breathing exercises will be discussed and practice through the course
* Discussion and practice of mindfulness and meditation on week six.
This course is ideal for anyone who has completed a yoga beginners course or who is new to yoga or who considered themselves a beginner
To secure your spot please get your ticket in advanced. Limited places.
Terms & conditions:
Placement of courses can only be confirmed upon full payment.
No refund will be given to non attendance or cancellations after course has started or less than 24hs notice.
More than 24hrs and less than 48hrs notice of cancellation a refund of 50% of the course fee will be issued
For written cancellations of more than 48hrs notice a full refund of the course fee will be issued.
Make up classes cannot be issued for non attendance